Globescout XPAN+ panniers are designed for one thing - to be the best in the world. Standard features include:
- 1.5MM Thick Aluminum / Magnesium Alloy Construction - Both high strength and low weight
- Clear Anodized, Matt Black Powder Coat, and Natural finishes available
- Double silicon gasket lid system for 100% dust and water protection
- Double hinged and removable lid with included tether
- Six anchor brackets that are even with the top of the lid - two on each side and one front and rear
- User replaceable corner protection made of abrasion and UV resistant Nylon
Each kit includes the following parts:
- Left Pannier
- Right Pannier
- Choice of two Mounting Racks (look in the motorcycle-specific luggage mount category for pictures)
- H&B Lock-It Side Carriers; A robust choice which are quick-detach and utilize our beloved O-ring sealed aluminum mounting pucks.
- SW-Motech EVO Side Carriers; A cost effective yet reliable quick-detach setup using our Globescout's unique mounting sets. Non-directional racks means that cases can be swapped from left to right. This means that you can buy 3 cases for two different widths (28L & 35L, or 35L & 45L)
- Pre-Drilling is currently only available for H&B Lock-It racks.
- Two mounting kits (pucks and associated hardware for each pannier)
- Locks (four total - 2 for each pannier)
This kit is designed specifically for the Yamaha Super Tenere XT1200Z. We highly recommend having the panniers pre-drilled - this will allow the kit to bolt onto the motorcycle in less than an hour. The only instructions for drilling a pannier are here.