You will feel the difference the minute you throw your leg over and take a seat, improving the relationship between you and your machine! Squeeze it, Grip it, Rip it! Squeeze your tank and feel what solid seat position is and does for you. The Tech Spec Tank Grips will assist in reduction of vibration, increase in control, and increase in comfort.
These materials options are available from TechSpec. Some model motorcycles do not have optional material.
- Snake Skin is 0.125 inches thin & features a diamond pattern which grips with multiple biting edges to provide superior holding power with the firmest feel.
- C3 is a 0.1 inch thin rubber pad offering great grip and vibration reduction with a "memory foam" like feel & compressibility.
- X-Line is a 3M, microfiber grip material, laminated to the C3 Gripster tank grip. This combination exhibits a high level of friction which is soft & comfortable.
- High fusion is the thinnest synthetic rubber material at 0.035 inches thin, similar to grip tape but with a high-traction texture that won't tear up your gear.
- Low-profile synthetic rubber compound
- Preserves the painted finish from abrasions & scratches
- Improved tank grip enhances the rider's feel & connection to the motorcycle resulting in increased confidence
- Promotes proper body position for improved comfort & less fatigue on hands, wrists arms & shoulders
- Enhances control during braking, acceleration & cornering by providing a reliable anchor point to maintain body position
- Strong self-adhesive backing stays put without harming the finish
- Vert simple & easy to install
What's in The Box
- TechSpec Gripster Tank Grips
- Installation instructions
- 2018-2019 Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- 2018-2019 Honda CRF1000L2 Africa Twin Adventure Sports