Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sidecarriers To Fit TraX, Givi & Other Sidecases (Triumph Tiger, Select Models)
The Quick-Lock EVO carrier is next generation of luggage carrier by SW-MOTECH. Same, great Quick-Lock design, with a more robust, tubular steel rack that has an even more narrow profile than the original sidecarrier! The racks can be removed from the bike in less than 30 seconds without special tools by opening 3-4 quick-release fasteners on each side.
The black, powder-coated, tubular steel racks are compatible with luggage cases from GIVI (Monokey system), TraX ALU-BOX, Pelican, Micatech V2, Kappa, Shad, Hepco-Becker, Krauser, and more. Luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately.
When the racks are removed, only 3-4 small mounting tabs remain visible on either side of the bike. These mounting tabs are almost invisible, preserving the original visual appearance and size of your motorcycle. Required luggage-specific adapter kits are sold separately. In addition, optional key locks are available to lock the racks to the bike, with the key unlocking a pair of special quick-release fasteners which secure the racks on each side.
- Removable side carrier to use with almost every established motorcycle case
- To mount and demount within seconds at barely visible fixing lugs, due to quick fasteners
- Adaptable to TraX, Givi/Kappa, Krauser, Hepco & Becker and Shad cases by seperately available SW-MOTECH Side Carrier Adapter Kits
- Made of oval tube, carefully constructed position close to the motorcycle
- Highly functional and firm
- Black powder-coated surface
- QUICK-LOCK EVO Side Carrier
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions.
Triumph Tiger 800 '11-'14, Tiger 800 XC '11-'16, Tiger 800 XCA '15-'16, Tiger 800 XCx '15-'16, Tiger 800 XR '15-'16, Tiger 800 XRx '15-'16 & Tiger 800 XRt '16
Note: Fastening Kits are not required to mount these sideracks to your motorcycle. The Quick-Lock kits are keyed so you can take them on and off and have them locked when they are on your bike. The Hardbolt Kit is used if you don't want to take your sideracks off at all, as they are 'hard bolted' to your bike.