The SW-MOTECH EVO side carriers to fit many side case types for Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L off-road version provide a sturdy foundation for installing hard saddlebags using high quality German over-engineered design and construction. High strength tubular steel construction and low profile oval tube hoops make efficient use of available space to maintain a slim profile. Installation is 100% bolt-on and requires no drilling, cutting, welding or any other modifications for fitment. This special off-road version features an additional mounting point on the upper part of each side to enhance support and strength when carrying luggage in off road conditions. QUICK-LOCK fasteners can be used to allow quick removal and re-installation without tools, but this can only be accomplished when the reinforcement brackets are not used. A Hard Bolt kit is also available for a more permanent installation. Adapters are available for mounting most popular brands of side cases (see drop down menu).
If you ride off-pavement with your Africa Twin the off-road version of the SW-MOTECH EVO side carrier is highly recommended for increasing cargo capacity!Features
- Robust tubular steel construction with low profile oval tube mounts
- Extra upper mounting point over standard Africa Twin EVO side carrier for enhanced support in off road conditions
- QUICK-LOCK fasteners are included & can be used without off-road reinforcement brackets
- Simple bolt-on installation requires no welding, cutting, drilling or modifications
- Durable powder coated black finish resists corrosion while maintaining a factory original appearance
- Accommodates many popular brands of hard luggage using optional side case adapters (sold separately)
- Dimensions: Tail width once installed without cases: 21.65"
- SW-MOTECH EVO side carrier (KFT.01.622.20001.B)
- Additional mounting brackets for off road use (KFT.01.622.20100.B)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
: This side carrier comes with QUICK-LOCKING fasteners but the addition of the off-road reinforcement brackets defeats the quick-release feature. The reinforcement brackets are recommended for use when traveling off-pavement.