SW-MOTECH’s new ADVENTURE-RACK series provides a sturdy, durable platform for a range of top cases and soft luggage for your adventure, sport, and touring motorcycle. Developed with the benefit of years of customer feedback on the popular STEEL RACK and ALU-RACK, the ADVENTURE-RACK employs a hydro-formed aluminum top plate designed to accept a range of adapter kits to securely mount SW-MOTECH TRAX & Sysbag, Dryspec H35, GIVI Monokey, SHAD, Krauser and other top cases. With a generous footprint and large tie-down loops, the ADVENTURE-RACK can also be a platform for soft luggage of your choice. Built to handle everything you throw at it, the ADVENTURE-RACK will keep your belongings safely on your motorcycle, where they belong.
- Strong and durable hydro-formed 4mm aluminum for rigidity and low weight
- Black powder coating resists corrosion and keeps the plate looking good even with a little abuse (because we know you will)
- Specially designed for maximum stiffness for optimum support while remaining lightweight
- Designed to mount TRAX top cases and SysBag 15/30 soft bags (adapter kits sold separately)
- Large 1in bungee slots allow easy securing of soft luggage.
- Simple assembly to original attachment points with bike-specific components
What’s in the box:
- SW-MOTECH ADVENTURE-RACK top rack
- Motorcycle-specific adapter plate (if required)
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
- Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2017-2018)
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000 (2014-2018)