Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Sargent World Sport Adventure Touring Seat, Front & Rear (BMW R1200GS-LC & R1200GSA-LC)
Continuing in the tradition of meticulously designed and produced seats, Sargent is pleased to offer the World Sport Adventure Touring Seats for the BMW R 1200 GS / GSA 2013.5 Water-Cooled model.
Utilizing the latest digital modeling, computer design (CAD) techniques, precise manufacturing processes, and superior materials, each World Sport seat pan is precision-molded for superior fit and outfitted with high-quality hardware. The R 1200 GS seats feature our lightweight yet durable PolyTec base pans with features that go far beyond the stock seat.
Gel-Free! Superior comfort and suspension without the thermal retention and extra weight of gel. Our Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension is our own unique and proprietary blend of resilience, firmness, and vibration-absorption qualities - making it well suited for maximum long distance comfort.
The World Sport Seat for the BMW R 1200 GS / GSA features our marine-grade, UV-stabilized, color-coordinated upholstery - hand-sewn specifically to maximize the qualities of the Super Cell Foam. In addition, it is virtually maintenance free.
These World Sport Adventure Touring Seats have the following features:
- Gel-Free Super Cell Atomic Foam and enhanced shape with significantly increased width and lateral lift, providing far better distribution of pressure over a greater area.
Zone Suspension Technology featuring hidden central pressure relief channel plus a special internal layer that absorbs and diminishes high pressure points.
- Light-weight precision made two-piece design functions just like stock, allowing for front seat dual height adjustment and rear seat front to back adjustment.
- Both the front and rear newly designed Sargent seat base pans have 20% added width (compared to OEM), giving critical structural foam support for an incredibly comfortable riding experience.
- Regular Height and Low Version front seats available.
- Front seat features under-seat hinged door storage compartment and build-in LED flashlight holder. Sargent LED flashlight included. Front seat also features built in OEM Off-Road Performance Chip holder, just like stock.
- Rear seat features under-seat hinged door storage with integrated OEM tool holder accommodation.
- Offered with durable, comfortable, maintenance-free CarbonFX vinyl seating inserts and black trim.
- A choice of black or metallic silver welt.
- Custom upholstery options available (for an additional charge).
Not one, but two choices.
The World Sport Adventure Touring front rider's seat for the R1200GS is available in two seat heights:
The Regular Version, which is comparable to the OEM high seat, and the Low Version, for improved reach to the ground.
|STOCK OEM||33.5" - 34.3"||32.3" - 33.1"|
|SARGENT||33.5" - 34.3"||32.3" - 33.1"|
The Front Seat is also compatible with the BMW Pillion Luggage Rack and the Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's Backrest. The Passenger Seat is the same for either set-up.
- Optional Sargent EM-5 Front Rider's backrest - the most adjustable backrest on the market.
- Optional Sargent Complete Heat Upgrade available for both front and rear seats - with separate controllers.
- Front seat is compatible with BMW pillion luggage plate (P/N# 77-44-8-523-742) and Sargent EM-5 Rider's Backrest.
Solid-state Pulse Modulating Heat Controller.
Unlike simple bi-metallic thermostats that are affected by ambient temperatures, our controller supplies a full range of consistent heat delivery in all weather conditions. The controller is fully variable from off to full power and anywhere in between, providing maximum comfort control. This level of control is essential as outdoor fluctuations in ambient temperature can be significant and constantly changing while motorcycling. It is completely waterproof and can be conveniently mounted within view. And, the adjustable power and brightness settings are displayed in a LED bar graph that shows the exact temperature setting day or night, with user settings being held in memory even when the bike is turned off.
FLEX PAD with FINE WIRETM Electric Element.
Our revolutionary heating pad element, with fine gauge wire, is specially designed to flex with the foam so seating comfort is not compromised.
Each heated seating area (front or rear) is supplied with its own heat controller. Each heated zone draws approximately 1.53 amps (or 18 watts), and dual zone installations will draw approximately 3 amps (or 36 watts) at full power.