Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
ROX 2" Pivoting Bar Risers for 1 1/8" Handlebar
These pivoting risers offer a 2" center to center rise to accommodate more applications with out replacing your stock cables. Always check and confirm that your bike has adequate cable and brake line length before installing any handlebar risers. Clear Anodized Finish. Patented by the US Patent and Trademark Office under US Patent #6,920,806.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 1 1/8" Stem (28mm)
- Accepts 1 1/8" Handlebar (28mm)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers!
These risers will mount on essentially any machine that has a handlebar that measures 1 1/8" at the bar clamps, has open mounting area, and has enough cable slack to accomodate the risers. Here is a partial list of all the machines these risers will mount on.
- BMW F800GT
- BMW R1200GS Adventure (2006-2013)
- BMW R1200GS (2004-2012)
- BMW X-Country (all years)
- Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Hypermotard (all years)
- Ducati Multistrada (2010-newer)
- KTM 690 E / R (all years)
- KTM 990 Adventure (all years)
- Triumph Speed/Street Triple (2008-newer)
- Triumph Tiger 800 XC / Street / Roadie (2011-newer)
- Yamaha Super Tenere (2013 & older)
- ...and many, many more...
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rox risers are NOT designed to be used with clip-on style handlebars!
NOTE: Longer cables may be required when installing handlebar risers on some models. Please verify your cable length prior to placing your order.