This Kaoko Cruise Controls was purpose-built for the Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere. It consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Easily operated with a gloved hand without the fear of a stuck throttle. Known to fit with the OEM hand guard AND the Barkbuster BB.BHG40.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere, '10-, with or without original Yamaha hand guards
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere, '10-, with Barkbusters VPS or Storm hand guards