Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control - Version A (S/ST)
Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- BMW F800S, '06- (models with countersunk screw in counterbored bar-end weight)
- BMW F800ST, '06- (models with countersunk screw in counterbored bar-end weight)
- There are two types of screwed used to secure the bar end weights on to your F800S/ST. Take a look at picture 2 - this product is the one on the RIGHT. The CCF800 is the item on the LEFT. Only one (CCF600) included.
Kaoko™ Safety Warning:
The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.