Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control For Suzuki V-Strom
Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits with OEM handguards and with/without OEM heated grips.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw. make sure the flat side of the Kaoko shaft that slides into the bars lines up with the weld inside the bars. You can feel it if you run your finger on the inside of the bars.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in improved fuel economy
- Suzuki V-Strom 650 (2004-2018)
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000 (2002-2018)
Kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It's the rider's responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.