Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits without OEM handguards and with OEM heated grips.
Suzuki DL650 '04-'14 (with OEM hand guards and with or without OEM heated grips)
Suzuki DL1000 '02-'13 (with or without OEM handguards and with or without OEM heated grips) and V-strom 1000 '14.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw. make sure the flat side of the Kaoko shaft that slides into the bars lines up with the weld inside the bars. You can feel it if you run your finger on the inside of the bars.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption