Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control for KTM 990 Adventure, 990SMR, 990SMT, 950 Adventure, 950 Super Enduro, 950 Supermoto, 690E, 690SE, 690SM, & 640 Adventure (with OEM or Touratech Handguards)
Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Fits models with KTM handguards.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- KTM LC4 640 Adventure
- KTM 690SM
- KTM 690SE
- KTM 690E
- KTM LC8 950/990 Adventure
- KTM 950 Supermoto
- KTM 950 Super Enduro (with OEM handguards)
- KTM 990 Supermoto SMT
Also suitable for these KTM models where OEM bar end weights have been removed and OEM KTM handguards have been fitted.
- KTM 690 Duke
- KTM 990 Super Duke
- KTM 690R/SMC Supermoto
- KTM 690SM
- KTM 690SMR
- KTM 990R/T Supermoto
- KTM 950SM
- KTM 950SMR