Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Designed for use in conjunction with the Barkbusters handguards for the R1200GS, F800GS, and F650GS Twin.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
BMW F650GS, '08-12 with BHG32 Barkbusters hand guard
BMW F800GS, '08-12 with BHG32 Barkbusters hand guard
BMW R1200GS '05-12 with BHG32 Barkbusters hand guard
BMW R1200GS Adventure with BHG32 Barkbusters hand guard
Kaoko™ Safety Warning: The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S
Updated model to work with updated Barkbuster design.