Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control (F800/650GS + OEM Guards 08-12)
Kaoko Cruise Controls are purpose-built for a variety of motorcycles over 600cc. They consist of a friction nut that is integral with a replacement handlebar-end weight. Designed for use in conjunction with the OEM handguards for the F800GS, F650GS Twin. OEM Hand Guards NOT included.
To install, just remove the right hand bar weight, replace it with Kaoko's bar weight, and firmly tighten the central retaining screw.
- Greatly reduces rider fatigue and strain on hand and wrist
- While cruising, rider is able to remove hand from throttle grip, throttle opening will remain as set
- Very simple to operate, even with heavy winter gloves
- High quality, compact and durable design, super smooth action
- Takes less than 5 minutes to fit
- Very little maintenance is required
- Less wear and tear on throttle cables and linkages
- Can result in reduced fuel consumption
- Does not work with 2013+ F800GS
BMW F650GS w/ OEM Guards, '08-12
BMW F800GS w/ OEM Guards, '08-12
Kaoko™ Safety Warning: The Kaoko™ Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko™ Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko™ Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,462 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,463 S
U.S. Pat. No. US D593,464 S