Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
HEX Code GS-911wifipro Professional Diagnostic Tool For BMW Motorcycles
The HEX Code GS-911wifipro Professional Diagnostic Tool for Motorcycles is for reading and monitoring information from the electronic control unit or "ECU" on your fuel injected BMW motorcycle. BMW motorcycles have sophisticated electronics that ensure smooth operation within strict specifications. If you have a engine light active, the GS-911wifi can connect with your motorcycle to read the fault code and help you determine the source of the issue compatible using your PC or smartphone.
The fault code is stored in the ECU even if the problem is not present and the GS-911 is able read the information in the code so you are aware there was or still is an issue present. Monitoring information in real time is also possible to determine the status of a system. This diagnostic information allows you to pinpoint a fault so steps can be taken to correct the problem or replace the malfunctioning electronic sensor. The Wi-Fi capabilities allow on the road diagnostic readings using only your smartphone so you can correct the problem and get back to your adventure.
With the GS-911 you can also customize the service reminder to your own personal settings, adjust the way some information is displayed on your dash, and make accommodations for certain operating preferences depending on your model BMW. Give yourself the freedom to maintain your motorcycle without having to schedule a visit to the local dealer. The GS-911 should be in every BMW motorcycle owners toolbox!
- Read Diagnostic Fault Codes This shows the fault codes and text descriptions of the faults stored on the Electronic Control Unit.
- Shows ECU information See hardware and software versions, manufacturing dates, and other manufacturer related data.
- Clears Diagnostic Fault Codes Enables you to erase fault codes once the problem has been fixed.
- Real-time Analog and Digital values for Engine control units View and log the real-time values (very dependent on the type of controller)
- Service Functionality This differs from model to model and controller to controller, and ranges from Service Reminder resets, output tests adaptation resets etc. See the Function Chart for more detail.
- GS-911wifi diagnostic interface (Wi-Fi & USB compatible)
- Mini-USB cable
- Quick start guide
- One year free updates for the the GS-911 Windows PC Software
- One year free updates for Java-, Blackberry- and Windows Mobile-based GS-911 Mobile software
- Software updates available here
Your GS-911wifi comes with both USB and Wifi. The GS-911 Windows PC software can be used over either the USB or Wifi connection. The Windows PC software has the the full functionality for every model that is supported by GS-911.
If you are on the road, no where near your home/office/garage wifi, you can connect your mobile device (could be any phone, tablet, iPad etc.), to your GS-911wifi device, using the GS-911's built in soft Access Point, or as we refer to it "Device-to-Device" (D2D) mode. Simply scan for a wifi network that starts with GS-911... and connect to it - it's that simple!
What models are covered in GS-911?
Please refer to the Function-Model-Matrix (Function Chart), as support for other models is continuously being added!
Shown here are some of the models covered in either of the full release or the latest Beta.
HP2, HP2 Megamoto, R1200GS, R1200GS Adventure, R1200RT, R1200R, R1200ST, R1200S, R1200S HP2
R1150GS, R1150GS Adventure, R1150RT, R1150R, R1150RS (single- and twin-spark on all models)
R1100S (single and twin-spark)
R850C, R850R, R850RT
K1300GT, K1300R, K1300S
K1200GT, K1200R, K1200R Sport, K1200S,
K1200LT, K1200GT (non-CAN), K1200RS
F800S, F800ST, F800GS, F800GS Adventure,F800R, F700GS
F650GS (800cc 2 cylinder)
F650CS, F650GS, F650GS Dakar (single- and twin-spark on all models)
G650Xchallenge, G650Xcountry, G650Xmoto
C1, C1-200, C600 Sport, C650 GT
Upcoming model support:
see Hexcode's roadmap...
What systems does it cover?
This depends on the bike model, but in general we cover the following (please refer to the Function Chart):
- Engine controller (BMS-K, BMS-KP, BMS-C, BMS-CII, BMS-E, MA2.4, KMS-K16)
- ABS (ABS-II, ABS-N, Integral-ABS, Integral-ABS-CAN, Integral-ABS2-CAN, ABS8, ABS8MOC)
- Central Vehicle Electronics (ZFE-Basic (low, mid, high), ZFE-Low, ZFE-High(full, no-ESA, ESA-only))
- Instrument cluster (Kombi-H, Kombi-L, Kombi-7x, Kombi-2D, Kombi-18)
- DWA (Anti-Theft Alarm system)
- RDC (Tyre Pressure Control)
Note: Not all motorcycles have all the systems. Please reference the Function Model Matrix (Function Chart) to see exactly what systems are covered on the individual models.