The HEX Code GS-911BLU Professional Diagnostic Tool is for monitoring information from the engine and other systems on your fuel injected BMW motorcycle. Your motorcycle is equipped with sophisticated electronics that ensure smooth operation within manufacturer specifications. If you have an indicated malfunction on your dash the GS-911BLU is able to connect with your motorcycle to give you more information on a Bluetooth compatible smartphone without requiring anything else!
The fault code is stored in your motorcycle's engine control unit (ECU) even if the problem is not present and the GS-911 is able read the information in the code so you are aware there was or still is an issue present. Monitoring information in real time is also possible to determine the status of a system. This diagnostic information allows you to pinpoint a fault so steps can be taken to correct the problem or replace the malfunctioning electronic sensor.
With the GS-911 you can also customize the service reminder to your own personal settings, adjust the way some information is displayed on your dash, and make accommodations for certain operating preferences depending on your model BMW. Give yourself the freedom to maintain your motorcycle without having to schedule a visit to the local dealer. The GS-911 should be in every BMW motorcycle owners toolbox!
- Read Diagnostic Fault Codes This shows the Fault codes and text descriptions of the faults stored on the Electronic Control Unit.
- Shows ECU information See hardware and software versions, manufacturing dates, and other manufacturer related data.
- Clears Diagnostic Fault Codes Enables you to erase fault codes once the problem has been fixed.
- Real-time Analog and Digital values for Engine control units View and log the real-time values (very dependent on the type of controller)
- Service Functionality This differs from model to model and controller to controller, and ranges from Service Reminder resets, output tests adaptation resets etc. See the Function Chart for more detail.
- GS-911BLU diagnostic interface (Bluetooth & USB compatible)
- Mini-USB cable
- Quick start guide
- One year free updates for the the GS-911 Windows PC Software
- One year free updates for Java-, Blackberry- and Windows Mobile-based GS-911 Mobile software
- Software updates available here
What models are covered in GS-911?
Please refer to the Function-Model-Matrix (Function Chart), as support for other models is continuously being added!
Shown here are some of the models covered in either of the full release or the latest Beta.
HP2, HP2 Megamoto, R1200GS, R1200GS Adventure, R1200RT, R1200R, R1200ST, R1200S, R1200S HP2
R1150GS, R1150GS Adventure, R1150RT, R1150R, R1150RS (single- and twin-spark on all models)
R1100S (single and twin-spark)
R850C, R850R, R850RT
K1300GT, K1300R, K1300S
K1200GT, K1200R, K1200R Sport, K1200S,
K1200LT, K1200GT (non-CAN), K1200RS
F800S, F800ST, F800GS, F800GS Adventure,F800R, F700GS
F650GS (800cc 2 cylinder)
F650CS, F650GS, F650GS Dakar (single- and twin-spark on all models)
G650Xchallenge, G650Xcountry, G650Xmoto
C1, C1-200, C600 Sport, C650 GT
Please note: The GS-911 USB devices does not support the newer LIN-bus bikes. For these bikes, please view the HEX Code GS911 Wifi Enthusiast Diagnostic Tool for Motorcycles
Upcoming model support:
see HEX Code's roadmap...
What systems does it cover?
This depends on the bike model, but in general we cover the following (please refer to the Function Chart):
- Engine controller (BMS-K, BMS-KP, BMS-C, BMS-CII, BMS-E, MA2.4, KMS-K16)
- ABS (ABS-II, ABS-N, Integral-ABS, Integral-ABS-CAN, Integral-ABS2-CAN, ABS8, ABS8MOC)
- Central Vehicle Electronics (ZFE-Basic (low, mid, high), ZFE-Low, ZFE-High(full, no-ESA, ESA-only))
- Instrument cluster (Kombi-H, Kombi-L, Kombi-7x, Kombi-2D, Kombi-18)
- DWA (Anti-Theft Alarm system)
- RDC (Tyre Pressure Control)
Note: Not all motorcycles have all the systems. Please reference the Function Model Matrix (Function Chart) to see exactly what systems are covered on the individual models.