Protect the radiators on your Africa Twin CRF1000L by simply installing this set of GIVI TNH1144 upper crash bars. Constructed out of 25mm steel tubing these sturdy bars are then black powder coated for a durable, rust resistant finish. In the unfortunate instance that you drop your motorcycle or are involved in a mild crash, your radiator could be damaged leaving you waiting for a tow and an expensive repair bill. The GIVI crash bars are designed to surround the vulnerable and integral rads so in the event of a mishap the bars take the brunt of the impact.
- Constructed using 25mm diameter steel tubing
- Black powder coated finish
- Engine and surrounding component protection
- Prevent damage during a mild tip over or crash
- Easy installation using simple hand tools
What’s In The Box:
- GIVI TNH1144 upper crash bars engine guards
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Note: To install the GIVI Upper Crash Bars you will also need to install the GIVI Lower Crash Bars.