The S4 is the first light DENALI developed as part of the new S-Series product line. At more than 3000 lumens and economically priced, the S4 provides more light per dollar than just about anything else on the market. The new S-Series lights were specifically engineered to reduce cost without sacrificing performance, quality or durability. In fact, the S4 features the same high intensity LEDs as the D-Series lights, but utilize a single-piece optic and sealed beam construction to reduce the number of components. The result is a durable high-performance light that won't break the bank.
The DENALI S4's fixed lens features two flood optics and two spot optics to create the ultimate hybrid beam pattern; a super wide close-range flood and a piercing spot beam in one housing. Consistent with D-Series lights, the S4 features DENALI’s innovative DataDim™ Technology that enables the lights to be upgraded in seconds to dual intensity by connecting a plug-n-play DataDim™ Controller that will automatically switch the lights between half and full intensity with your vehicle's original high beam switch.
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 7665 lumens per pod
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light can withstand the most extreme environments
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless steel hardware included
- LEDs: (8) 7-Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 4.6 Amps
- Beam Distance: 540 Feet
- Beam Width: 100 Feet
- Raw Lumens: 6132
- Intensity: Single Intensity Harness
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 2.75in square x 1.97in deep
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
What’s In The Box?
- (2) LED Light Pods
- (1) HotSwap™ Single Intensity Wiring Harness
- (2) Hinge Mounts with M8 Stainless Steel Hardware
- (4) Zip Ties & (1) Adhesive Mounting Square
Important Fitment Notes:
*Upgrading to dual intensity with stock LED headlight is not possible with this kit. Premium wiring harness will be needed (along with the dual intensity controller) to make dual intensity work with stock LED headlight.