Always the correct part!
We know our products!
We can install!
We get your order out quick!
Braking Batfly Disk, Left (F700/800GS)
The new ENDURO BATFLY® disk features BRAKING® original BATFLY®
technology. Unique progression of brake power. Specific for enduro
Technical Features and Benefits:
- self ventilating > stable power at high temperatures
- very high pad-disk contact pressure > highest braking grip
- light weight > better handling
- more braking grip > highly reactive
- less weight > better handling
- high heat dissipation > stable power in all conditions
How Does it Work?
Alternative grooves on the two surfaces of the disk create a selfventilation
mechanism. Mud and dirt are also easily removed from
Outer and inner diameter of the disk have a non-round design that
enables better radial expansion of the rotor under extreme heat
conditions. Moreover piercing holes are replaced by edges specifically
designed to grow brake pad regeneration process.
WARNING: The brake disk is directional. Verify that it mounts correctly by
checking the rotational direction marked on the carrier.
Always combine new brake pads with the new disk.
Run in as per mounting instructions.