The unique hum of a British triple cylinder is unmistakable coming down the trail. Prevent the setting sun from silencing your adventure with a stainless steel headlight guard for the Triumph Tiger 800 XC from AltRider.
After a deliberate design process, the AltRider team developed a mesh pattern that deflects damaging debris while minimizing any loss of illumination from the headlight. The headlight guard itself is laser cut from one piece of durable stainless steel, and matches the distinctive lines of the Tiger's headlight. Custom machined aluminum ball studs and rubber sockets provide a sturdy foundation while eliminating all vibrations.
Available in Black or Silver
Installation of the guard is simple -- replace the 4 screws around the headlight housing with the ball studs and pop the headlight guard in place. Removal for cleaning takes only seconds, and this design is also completely interchangeable with the polycarbonate headlight guard. AltRider offers the only grain finished stainless guard on the market -- perfectly complementing the Triumph's design. The headlight guard is compatible with all XC, XCX, XR and XRX models.
- All AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Stainless steel mesh face deflects debris without blocking light
- Ball and socket connectors allow removal of face without any tools
- Stainless steel headlight guard interchangeable with polycarbonate headlight guard
- Compatible with all XC, XCX, XR and XRX models