Adventurous routes are fun for you, but can pose a threat to your engine. Protect it in style from rocks, dirt and kicked up debris by installing the AltRider Skid Plate for the BMW F 800 GS Adventure.
Made of 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) anodized aluminum, the skid plate offers coverage to the oil filter, heat exchanger and header pipe. It closely conforms to the underside of your bike for protection that doesn’t sacrifice ground clearance.
This design incorporates four flanges into its shape, creating a robust piece that deflects dangerous debris from your bike. It attaches with OEM fasteners that are completely protected, eliminating the possibility of snags. A 3/16 inch (4.75 mm) stainless steel bracket is also included for mounting, and it maintains the BMW rubber mounts for ensured motor safety. The bracket extends the life of the rubber mounts by providing an extra cushion on bumpy rides, while also keeping the skid plate from twisting and shearing the mounts.
Available in Black or Silver
No matter where you ride, you can keep going without worry by installing the AltRider Skid Plate for the BMW F 800 GS Adventure.
- Compatible with OEM center stand
- Compatible with OEM crash bars
- Can remain installed while changing oil filter
- Confirmed to fit with Givi crash bars
- Extremely lightweight Aluminum Construction, no heavy steel
- Only design with radiused corners
- The original Corrugated design: Simple strong
- 6 mounting points to distribute impact
- Easy to install; even the front nut is welded in place for you