Make BMW’s ultimate adventure machine the ultimate hauling machine with the AltRider Luggage System for the R 1200 GS WC. Comprised of the AltRider Rear Rack and Pillion Rack, installation of the AltRider Luggage System is simple and straightforward – no complicated brackets or adapter plates required. The innovative pillion rack uses the keyed latch of the pillion seat to lock in place, while the luggage rack fastens using provided hardware and existing bolt holes.
AltRider Rear Rack is compatible with RotopaX fuel packs and RAM mounts. The luggage rack is pre-drilled to mount Givi Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit). The AltRider Luggage System is laser-cut from 3/16” (4.76 mm) aluminum and all edges are CNC-routered to remove sharp corners while maintaining a precision machined finish. All cutouts are specifically place to ensure strength while providing ample tie down points. See how AltRider luggage racks are developed on the blog post Hooked: How We Developed Our Luggage Racks. Available in anodized silver or black finish.
Pillion Rack not compatible with BMW Vario side cases. Compatible with R1200GSW Adventure with Rear Luggage Rack mounted in lower position (requires removal of OEM steel top box rack -- compatible with steel pannier racks)
- AltRider motorcycle accessories are 100% designed and manufactured in the USA
- Two-part AltRider Luggage System for the R 1200 GS liquid cooled – specifically designed to interface, creating a completely smooth transition between pieces
- Strategically placed cutouts provide ample mounting points without sacrificing strength
- No fasteners protruding into the luggage area
- Pillion Rack mounts using keyed seat latch
- Rear Rack mounts using existing bolt holes and provided hardware
- Alternate configuration allows simultaneous mounting of the Pillion Rack , factory plastic rack and grab handles, and Rear Rack in upper position bolted to the factory rack.
- 3/16” (4.76 mm) laser cut aluminum
- Rear Rack interfaces with RotopaX, RAM mounts, and Givi Top Cases (requires Givi Top Case Mounting Kit)
- Length: 27.9” (70.8 cm)
- Width: 16” (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 6 lbs (2.8 kg)
- Available in anodized silver or black