Full range of adjustment allows the rider to find their own individual bar position. Designed, Manufactured, and Assembled in the USA. Make your machine fit YOU, not the other way around. A more comfortable ride means a longer ride—and who doesn’t want that?
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- 2" (51mm) Center-to-Center Rise
- Pivots Backward/Forward based on Rider Preference
- 7/8" Stem (22mm)
- Accepts 7/8" Handlebar (22mm)
- Extended riser stem works with many bikes that come with an angled OEM top clamp (including Buell, etc). These risers also work with nearly any other bike that comes with 7/8" factory bars and has open mounting area
- Matte Finish (Clear Anodized)
- Always check and confirm that your machine has adequate cable and brake line length before installing handlebar risers.
A little known great product at an impressive price. The logo is slightly gaudy on the side and it's a bit of a larger clunky piece, but those are the only niggles in a very impressive offering.
To install these, one would need to reroute the clutch and brake line cables. There are no model specific instructions included with the Rox Risers.