At more than 7600 lumens the DENALI D7 light pod is one of the brightest LED auxiliary lights in a compact package just under 4.5 inches in diameter. Each D7 features 7 high-intensity 10-watt LEDs that are focused through a proprietary single-piece optic specifically engineered to create a full bodied spot beam that can reach over 1275ft at an intensity of 1.0 lux. A pair of D7s will outshine 14 D2 lights and produces more than twice the light output of the D4. Not only are the new D7s incredibly bright but they’re strong too. The robust heatsink and Active Thermal Management work together to keep this high-powered lamp cool enough to maintain maximum light output when you need it most.
Because the new D7 has so much power there’s no need for a selection of optics. The standard optic set benefits from the raw intensity of this array to have best-in-class spot coverage at a distance perfect for picking out wildlife way beyond the range of your motorcycle’s normal high beam. With lumens to spare the D7’s optics were designed to preserve a near-flood-beam pattern resulting in an amazingly wide (125ft) beam that helps illuminate the sides of the road. In a way the combination of incredible intensity and optics that are neither too distance-focused or flood-oriented is the best of both worlds.
The DENALI D7 Light Pod can be used to upgrade your existing DENALI 2.0 light pods or matched with a DENALI CANsmart digital accessory controller.
- High-Intensity Series Cree LEDs outputting 7665 lumens per pod
- DrySeal™ Submersible Waterproof light and switch housings can withstand the most extreme environments
- Impact PC™ Polycarbonate bezels won’t crack fade or corrode like traditional aluminum bezels.
- LiveActive™ Thermal Management keeps the LEDs cool preventing the loss of light output from overheating
- Low profile mounting bracket with stainless-steel hardware included
- LEDs: (7) 10 Watt Cree XPL HI
- Power Draw: 5 Amps per pod
- Beam Distance: 1275ft
- Beam Width: 125ft
- Raw Lumens: 7665 per pod
- DataDim™ Compatible: Yes
- Operating Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pod Size: 4.4in Round x 3.9in Deep
- IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
What’s in the Box?
- (1) LED light pod
- (1) Hinge mount with M8 stainless-steel hardware
- (1) 4in wiring pigtail
- (2) Zip ties & (1) adhesive mounting square
- If you are upgrading from another DENALI 2.0 light kit it’s recommended that you change the system fuse from 10 Amps to 15.
- When using the D7 along with a CanSmart or EzCAN device flickering can occur when dimmed below 30% intensity.