Designed and constructed by Wild@Heart in South Africa with a laser-focued goal the most protective crashbar on the market, this is the newest setup on our site.
- This crash bar is constructed to fit the BMW F800GS perfectly with all curves of the crash bars parallel to the line of the motorbike
- In the crash bar is attached to the motorbike via a special fastening system (included) where during a crash the force is carried to linking screws not directly to the block of the engine or frame
- The upper portion is designed to be highly impact resilient specifically so that it will not cave into the plastics unlike other bars on the market with large, unsupported loops on top
- The upper portion is also designed to be NOT be right next to your knees like other crashbars will larger upper loops.
- Extremely tight tolerances and straightforward attachment to the factory provided mounting points make for an easy installation
- Works in conjunction with nearly all bash plates on the market (BMW, SW-Motech, Wunderlich, etc.)
- Does not work with Adventure-Spec bashplate
- Powder coated black and made from 22x2mm steel tubing, powdercoated black.
Read one customer's experiance and installation pictures here.